Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Testing Center.



Ahhh the joys of the Testing Center. You know, in a strange way I realy enjoy it. I have always been fastinated by it and actually look forward to taking tests because of it...i get to take a special excursion to a special building just to take a test...HECK YEAH! And in a more realistic way it creeps me out and alot of times leaves me feeling down. But boy was tonight an experience...I went tonight to take my beloved American Heritage Test and what I found was a line all the way down the stairs in the main lobby of the testing center. What a sight that was. Instead of the feeling of panic, all I could do was giggle. It was actually kind of fun. A new experience! I also ran into a couple of friends from my classes so we kept each other company. Now I know to leave plenty of time to take my tests always, and to be wary of nights at the testing center with lines like those. The lines for the testing center resemble that of Disneyland, but with nothing at all to exciting at the end..ususally. They wind back an forth, teasing you as you walk pass and away from the test administering desk and to the next loop. and the next loop. and the next loop. Your avergae experience at the testing center goes as so:

1. Enter and Walz on by the Vending Machines
2. Observe all the Last minute Cram-ers on the floor, pop a squat and join them for a few
3. Close those Notas, and head up the infamous Stairs
4. Make your way to the Test Administering Desk, hear the speal on your test, and get your specialized buble sheet
5. Open the door to the MASSIVE and relatively intimidating testing room and search for a desk availablem (TIP: have your eye out for pencil tappers, chair jigglers, etc.)
6. Finish up that test of yours!
7. Turn test in, and they scan it just in time for you too...
GRAND FINALE.
8. Walk down the stairs f despair, open the door of horor, and glance up at the screen for you test score.

I HATE IT. BUT I LOVE IT!
heres to more lovely journeys at the testing center. TA-TA :]

0 comments: