Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

DAY 1.


1.My favorite color is yellow & I am a stout 5' 2"
2. I went 6 years without eating sweets and drinking soda (except for Christmas break & family birthdays)
3. I like living life as simply and "fun-ly" as possible.
4. Call me Ms. President- President of the virgin lips club that is :]
5. Two of my greatest loves are the gospel and family.
6. I could be classified as the worst/ most inconsistent decision maker ever created-it either takes me forever or i have already made my decision!
7. At night in bed, I mentally plan my meals out for the next day.
8. I have a slight obsession with happy music & dream of playing the piano someday.
9. Why yes, I do long for Vegas skies, drive with my windows down, and listen to my music just a little too loud.
10. I absolutely have the problem of sleeping in to often & it drives me nutso.
11. My life motto is "Come what may, and love it."
12. I am a great advocate of busting a move. at all times. in all places.
13. I like people.
14. I am hoping to graduate in Recreation Management, and do somethannn. Make a difference.
15. I am as weird as my dad, and I'm okay with that. :]
HOLLA.

sidenote: I am home finally!!!! Home really is sweet and I have re- fallen in love with Las Vegas. I am so happy to be with my family and back where I grew up and became me me me!