Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DAY 2:


The DAWG POUND: where and the people who I spent all of my friday nights, and many week nights. Most of my favorite memories are cheering on my team to victory with the pound.


GRAD NITE 2010: Our stake put on the world's greatest grad nite EVER. Dancing, Raising Canes, Jump on It, and Bowling. Holla :]


Senior Prom 2010: Me and K-rad started our dances and finished together!



Hawaii with my best friend SUMMER 2010


SEMINARY GRADUATION: with the greatest parents in the world. :]



Graduation: June 9, 2010 Official Centennial Alumni


MUSIC VIDEOS GALORE :]


Finishing the E-board To-Do List!




HOT CHOCOLATE DAY: me and my brother dressed as twinners in our super sweet brown jumpsuits.


E-BOARD :]


CHT: church history tour was the greatest and most fun experience of a lifetime.



FOURTH OF JULY 2009: The day we almost died. hahahahahahah


Tennis Seasons...worlds greatest :]

HIGH SCHOOL: A GREAT MEMORY