Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Now Introducing...LITTLE GUY.

Meet my new LITTLE friend. We all know that I, Starlee Marie Jacobs, do not have the best luck with phones. I don't know if you could consider bad luck or me just being a horrible habit phone dropper/ destroyer. My poor/ absolutely sweet touch Xenon Phone is officially resting in peace. I had a serious phone emergency for a couple of days where my screen no longer connected to my phone and was therefore black. Dark. Not showing anything I was touching, or unknowingly doing. I would make random phone calls- but i didn't know because I couldnt see the screen. I sent blank texts out the Ying-Yang- but I didn't know, because I couldn't see my screen. I called Sarah at least six times in a row on accident- but i didn't know because i couldn't see my screen. Also, I lost every single one of my contacts- because I couldn't see my screen It was AWESOME! I finally Decided that guessing what buttons i was pushing on my phone was no longer a valid idea. It was that day that LITTLE GUY stepped his little self into my life. $20.00 later and I found myself a changed and happy woman. Its official, I love my weightless little diddy. Although, t9 was rough to adjust back too and it is so small I lose it at least twice everyday, LITTLE GUY is just simply heaven sent.

0 comments: