Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LIFE CHANGING.

Once upon a time, four girls had took an adventure to SLC for a night out on the town. A night out to see LADY ANTEBELLUM that is!






November 2, 2010 was the day I officially fell in love with Lady Antebellum. Their Concert was my favorite concert i have ever been too. It was just fun, chill, and clean- and plus I went with best friends, so i guess the company wasn't to bad either. :] We had quite the experience, including an "awesome" drunk encounter, that made us laugh to tears. A middle aged woman and her daughter were just "Lookin' for a Good Time" and they sure had one, and made our experience all the more unforgettable. The mother thought that Jameo was my mom and kept talking to her about me, and got upset when I didn't dance along to the song. The daughter accidentally dunked Sar's hair in her beer a couple times, as they were standing behind us, and regretfully and slyly pulled it out. I watched the whole thing and about died of laughter. Sar really did almost die when I told her. Beer hair. hahaha We sang along all night long and got our country on. When the concert was over, we were all sad and the croud kept on cheerin. Before we knew it Lady A was back on the stage preforming the BEST 15 minute ENCORE EVER!

We left competely content and utterly deaf! Of course we got lost on our way back to Provo but I confindently sai it was totally worth it...i laughed and sang my guts out. We also had a nice little photo shoot before the concert started to sustain our own personal entertainment :
]No concert is a concert without the "SUPERSTAR"


Laur & Sar :]


look at mommacita GO!!






trying to resist the double chins of life....

And now for your listening pleasures...