Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ballin.

Emery. Jackson emery. Number 4. It just simply doesn't get much better than this my friends. After one game I already have him pegged as my all star for the season. Love you Jimmer, but Emery, he's just got my heart. BYU Basketball is FINALLY up and running and I couldn't be loving it anymore! Yesterday night was the home opener against Fresno State, or as the score board had it FRESNO ST, and for some reason my brain interpreted it as FreSNOT and i died of laughter!! The student section was a total white out. It was one of the most awesome experiences ever. I also scored a super sweet FREE "Y" shirt to wear to the game earlier in the week and got a super sweet pompom at the game that made me mone happy woman. And it really made me miss high school...all the spirit and crazy things we did. They started playing techno music and we all went wild, throwing our pom-poms all up in the air. I can't even describe the rest of it from there...besides AWESOME! Huge white sheets dropped from the center of the arena and all the lights went out. they projected a pump up season kick off video that was nothing but epic- "ARE YOU READY COUGARS. IT'S TIME." We all went crazy!! GEv from So You think You Can Dance was the half time preformance, along with BYU's version of the Harlem Globe Trotters! Hallelujiah for the start of an awesome season, and exciting games. LET DA GOOD TIMES ROLL. :]

Basketball is ma favorite sport. I like the way they dribble up and down the court.
but I really love football. It's really my favorite.

No, wait. Emery is my favorite! :]

1 comments:

alma and nicole smith

hey starlee :) i just remembered sweet brighton asking me to call your mom and tell her what i'm having so he could know...haha. so could you relay the message to him that i am having another boy?! thanks :) i like reading your blog and reminiscing on all the good times i had at byu. go cougs :)