Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I've Learned.

Well i got shipped off to college to learn, and boy have I. But all that i have learned thus far is not just in regards to academics. I love college for this fact! Heres what I have learned:

1.) Really, its all good. Its all great! I have learned that how my day goes, and how I feel is all on me.

2.) How to actually study...FINALLY! The best way to study is to find the best way for you! It is different for everyone.

3.) Do your best and the Lord will take care of the Rest - Mom :]

4.) The Freshman Fifteen is no myth.

5.) Time is Precious.

6.) Rosie Noses, Yellow, Rainboots, My family, Good grades, Not Fast food, Not Sugar, Night Walks, Running, Agua, Backpacks, Movies, Cold Weather, the Library, learning new things, Making my bed, loving ,to-do lists, spare time & country music just make me happy.

7.)A Glacier is a compaction of snow and ice, where more snow accumulates than melts. Glaciers are in motion and slowly move with the aid of gravity. As they move they leave scars of abraision and plucking, hangin valleys, cirques, and horns. GEOLOGY.

8.) Boys are just funny.

9.)How to stay up incredibly late and still survive :]

10.) College is so hard, and everything is different but it is the BEST. & I'm a big girl now. Weird homeboy. Weird. But good. :]