Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 27, 2013

Crazy week turned awesome.

If life locks you out of your apartment, hit the hammock. :)

Got locked out of my apartment and got to read outside for an hour. I really don't use that hammock enough...

These bad boys below look like gross green pancakes. They are actually the most life changing food in America. Not really. In any case, I LOVE THEM. Grandma &Grandpa Starley made them for me and so I had to get the recipie. They are ZUCCHINI FRITTERS. Yum *12. That means yum times twelve. I am in a math economics class and so I am trying to be fancy. :)

This week ended up being a keeper for sure. Went to the football game tonight and got to sit on the second row... DEEAM. It was freezing cold outside but I could handle it. I even got to see my grandpa! He is one of my favorite men in the whole world. We won the game and then I got to come home and prepare for my relay in the morning! WAHOOOO! I also listened to grammar girl while doing the dishes ... Oh yes, it was great. The only thing that made me nervouse this week is the fact that snow is just around the corner...


Happy weekend-ing y'all. 
TTYL. :)

0 comments: