Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Just call me Julie Andrews...

Life is so good. Guys, it's so good.
(exclamation point)
:] 
 
 ... & these are a few of my favorite things currently:
 
Fall.
I can't get enough of the Fall weather in Provo.  After this week I am positive that Provo, Utah is one of the most beautiful places in the whole world.  I walk home with the greatest feeling of content. It is like a small piece of heaven for me. The brisk feeling of the wind on your face and a little rosie-nose -- I love them! The change of the seasons and the start of the celebrations make even the saddest heart bright.
 
GENERAL CONFERENCE.
I am so grateful for the things that I was taught and for the things that I felt today.  I felt the fullness of heart immediately as I starting listening.  It was like a filling of my soul.  I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints is the Lord's church. I am excited to start my own Mormon.org profile. All of my joy, hope, happiness, and peace comes from the Savior and his plan to bring us home. I hope to be a woman of devoted discipleship my whole life long. This journey we are on is meant to be a learning ground that we joyfully endure.  How grateful I am for modern day revelation and the prophets of the Savior's church. I am grateful for the Father's love and sweet guidance in our lives.
 
Running ...
... has made it's little way right back into my life.  I ran a women's relay in Midway (also a little bit of heaven) last weekend with some wonderful friends. I decided that I want to retire to Midway. Also, I reminded myself how much I love the challenge and great feelings that come from running.  Hopefully more to come.
 
Peace.
A calming to my soul, in this crazy world, from the one true source of peace.
 
ZUCCHINI EVERYTHING
Grandpa gave me a recipe for Zucchini Fritters that has changed my life and taste buds. Delish. I love cooking.
 
Schoolio.
Peeps, school is the world's greatest this semester. I love the feeling of understanding, growth, and development.
 
Kickball
I am on the VTFK3: Von Trapp Family Kickers 3. They are the most fun team of all time in my opinion. We are going into playoffs this next week.
 
Anyways, I am grateful for right now and all the beautiful things of life and Provo town, USA.
 
Kick starting the Week with a little more General Conference tomorrow!
Don't forget it.
Cheerio!
 
 

0 comments: