Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stories of a Flowershop Girl.


 
          Second week of school... Accomplished! It was a great week in Provo town. I realized this week that I forgot how entertaining working at Campus Floral! I had a man blurt out to me as I was ringing up his flowers for another girl,"Are you married?!" I responded with, "no, I'm not!" I didn't think it was an odd question, I just laughed at how ubruptly he asked me. He then whips out his phone from his pocket, extends it out to me and says, "Well, what the heck. Put your number in." I couldn't believe and couldn't stop laughing after. Oh the adventures of working at a flower shop. I love it. 

       I walked through the fabric store earlier this week and wanted to sew like nobody's business. Maybe when I have free time! Another adventure I had this week began when I went up to Salt Lake.  I was going to participate in a wisdom tooth extraction study. We shall see if I end up participating in the study at the end of the semester. It freaked me out because the would keep me awake during the surgery though. We shall see..


Cutest brother in America update:
How cute is he! Skyler and his companion bought matching ties... I can just see him getting a kick out of that. In my last email he said "dope boy fresh" in the first line. He is getting funnier by the day and has grown so much already. Miss him to the moon and back. Elder Jacobs is the man on the right.
 

0 comments: