Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to the grind...& blogging!


Well, everybody. Today was day two of my FIRST senior year. That's right folks. You heard it right. I get two senior years. What a dream. Good thing I seriously LOVE school. :)

I can already feel the serious love for this semester. My classes are challenging and are going to definitely be quite the ride. I am in the integrated core of the business school and it is going to be a full learning experience.  I got assigned to my team for the semester and i love them already. It is me and four cool an hardworking guys. Lets do this thing. I had my first day of Pilates today and I am beyond STOKED. I have it with this little lady pictured above. We are going to have too much fun working on our fitness. 

Lastly, I started my MComm 320 class today and that is the reason I am back on the blog train! I will be blogging once a week again. Let's see if I can get my not so awesome, kind of crazy grammar into order, yes? I can't wait. 

Also, question of the day...why do I see so many men running around Provo wearing swim trunks?!?! CRAZY MEN!

TA-TA till next post!

-little senior girl :)


0 comments: