Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shower.

or should say showerS!?

This weekend was the weekend of showers. Let me tell ya...I had THREE to attend this weekened. And they were all great!
 Jamie and I through Alex a shower this weekend and it was suppaa great! The stage of life we are in is so surreal that sometimes...it doesn't feel real? It was nice to be with a couple of close friends and celebrate for Alex and show her our love.  It was weird not to have all of us there though...again another part of our stage of life! I can't believe one of my greatest friends growing up is getting hitched... & I couldn't be more excited.
Congrats to beautiful Al!



nice and simple...lookie, lookie :]







<3

0 comments: