Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Public Speech-ing & mas.

Today was one of those "best days in history" for me. I say that alot... but today really was. REALLY!
I HEART WEDNESDAYS

1. Woke up on time & Lucky Charms for breakfast. Heeelloo.
2. Out of class early
3. My Family Coming to Town :]
4. SPRING DAY: 70 degrees...for real?!
those beautiful little yellow bushes are what my roommates and I like to call flushes.
FLOWER BUSHES.


5. Met with my advisor: code for figured out life. YAY!
My program just got changed to to RecM and I decided to start the new program. Took care of buisness!

6. Pleasant Work Day = only 2 hours!

7. Thought about buying a Moped...

8. Public Speaking Class...rules the world.
Wednesday nights from 4:15-6:30 I am with these crazy and hilarious people. It has go tto be one of my favorite classes I have taken and BYU and I think it will probably remain that way! Tonight was our final night of class and we had demonstration speeches and our professor ordered Brick Oven Pizza.... AHHHHH! Because we are all characters, the demonstration speeches included (but were not limited too) Oragami Flower Making, Airplane making, Inchworming, Chess, Body Beat Boxing, & how to remember the stages of mitosis! I will miss this class...boy will I. One class you must take at BYU... Public Speaking!


9. Sports Camp Counselor Meeting. Victory.

10. Temple.
Check out that beautiful view why don't cha. :]


I do have one very sad annoucement.
 Remember our Eternal Flame of Love, Balloon Style? Well is has reached a progressive all time low. It hit the floor yesterday, and we are seriously mourning its loss...In the words of my hilarious roommate Holly Smith,as posted on facebook,

".r.i.p. the valentine's day ballon of lexington 23. our little miracle balloon, filled with some sort of supernatural helium, has finally hit the ground. it lived a long life tied to the kitchen chair in the corner, outliving its life expectancy of 2 days for a total of 53 days, almost longer than kim kardashian was married. we will never forget you, little pink balloon. may you deflate in peace. ♥ "



As Lex 23 likes to say, Bless it's heart.
&&&& HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAAY!

0 comments: