Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Proof that I am losing my Brains.


These days I think I am losing my brains...its finals week?!
 Losing your brains is totally allowed. The amount of studying going on around this campus is out of control!
Double Belt Day it is. Yes I am proud to say I wore two belts on the same day...on accident & realised later.

&&&&....in GREAT NEWS: Our friend/ one of the members from our Y group at the beginning of the school year got baptised this past weekend! It was such a special baptism.  It is so great to go to a baptism to feel of such a strong spirit and be reminded of the importance of our baptisimal covenants.
Congratulations to Chloe girl :]

0 comments: