Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

past blast


Chech out this picture eh? I laugh everytime I look at this picture. Mom & Dad have lots of hair. This girl had none, but she did have very cute lace tights on. :] Also, the pleasantly mischievious grin on my face cracks me up like nobody's buisness.

I wish I could say how much I love my parents.  They are the most positive people I know and yes, I often miss them everyday. They have allowed me to become independent & they answer the phone with a "hello, Starlee Marie!" even if I call to bug them with a million questions a day. 

Just talking to them on the phone calms me and remind myself of the right perspective I should have in life.  I am so thankful for all that they have taught me and continue to teach me in regards to the manner in which I should live.  I don't thank them enough for the power and positive influence they have had on my life.

Today and Everyday I am grateful for Mommacita Pantalones & Daddiooo.

0 comments: