Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Last day!

Can I share a nerdy moment (or 3?)
p.s. today was the last day of my sophmore year of college...woowwza!

Nerdy #1:
 My nitelight, given to me by my grandma,  has officially been batteried up and installed on the bed. Ready to rumble and guide me through my efficient late night reading adventures.
I was beyond excited about this gift that I recieved and have had to wait to use it until I got AAA batteries.  I made it a point yesterday to put batteries on my grocery list. I just couldn't wait to get my nitelight locked and loaded ready for use...even if the semester is over!


Nerdy #2:
In the beginning of the semester, the first week or two, I ran out of black ink in my printer. I decided to try printing my papers in gray ink instead of black and...IT TOTALLY WORKED.  When I say It totally worked...it totally worked for the entire semester.  I have printed all of my papers successfully in 80% gray  ink in Microsoft Word. Yes. I feel accomplished to say that! This semester is the semester where I have written the most papers and the longest papers that I have ever had too! On the other hand I also can't believe myself...how pathetic! In any case... VICTORY & a nerdy moment.  Put it on my tab!

Nerdy #3

THE SUNSHINE HAS ARRIVED! Study time this week has turned into the effort of trying to turn transparent skin into skin with a little color color lovin! We have spent our time out in the beautiful sunshine on the grass! Also, a new favorite word has been discovered! While quizzing hollie on Molecular biology we came across the word...Flagella. AWESOME. Add it to the list with peroose, congeal, & woowza palooza.

HAPPY FINALS!!!

0 comments: