Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cultivating.

This is my cute little forget-me-knot plant that I am again in the attempt to get it to grow. Spring is just around the corner and, I am determined to have a little blossom growing in my apartment! The first time I tried growing it I forgot to water it everyday...EVERYDAY, for like a month. Hence my plant hasn't grown. But it will! SPRING!
Sunday's really are the best days. Today's topic in sacrament was Happiness. I mean who wouldn't love talking about that, right? Some of the things that were said were...
(Its probably bad I don't know the sources for all the quotes, if i did I would cite them :])
  • The Blessed and Happy State of those who keep the commandments.
  • We find an enduring purpose by having faith in Christ.
  • We must learn to work in an extrodinary way.
  • Happinness is the extent and design of our existence.
  • Learn More about the gospel everyday.
  • "Stop Seeking storms & Enjoy the sunlight."

The Speaker (Natalie Grigg, I visit teach her by da way, REPRESENT) also taught us of cultivating an attitude of happiness. The definition of cultivate is to labor and give attention to, to seek the good. I loved the definition of that. Just like my little plant I am trying to grow, we must water ourselves daily. The gospelof Jesus Christ is so real. And it becomes more real as we realise and act upon why we are here everyday and enjoy it. The endeavor towards goodness should be enjoyed! We can be made whole throught the Saviors atonement and eternal love.

" In all living have much fun and laughter. Life is to enjoyed not just endured."

~ President Gordon B. Hinckley

Well the snow came back and paid us a little visit today and Rach and I had a little adventure in it. As we were walking towards the exit of the building we both regrettingly realised A. It was snowing and B. that neither of us had a coat or an umbrella. I spotted some empty boxes and cardboard outside of an office in the hallway and BAM. I knew exactly what we were going to use those for. I handed Rach a box and grabbed a styrafoam sheet. After Rach gave me a confused look , I explainedto her how these were going to be our protective items, we went on our merry way with trash sheilding our heads. We were so proud of our innovation even though the people we passed thought we were total nuts. Which is okay, because we totally are. :]
/p>

We must be humble SEEKERS of happinness.
Here's to becoming the HUMBLE SEEKER.
Happy Sunday!

0 comments: