Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

I believe I can fly.

That's what my hair is telling me today anyways.

(also,check out the length on that curled pony tail, eh?)

...And with that inspiration I can do anything right?! A goal has been set in Lexington 23...six packs by june?!?!? We shall see...I believe! Flying is much different than getting a six pack though.... This will be the upmost of challenging tasks, I tell ya. P90X Ab Ripper X will guide the way for now...Tony won't lead us astray, right?

It is important to always have a plan B... And don't you fret I sure do! If all else fails and we get to June with no success I will be coasting in to seven peaks with this little guys under my suit. It looks quite effective! I am all about it!(Pintrest Special)


Even though today was again sunshine-less I have GREAT feelings about it returning to us tomorrow. Love you long time mr. Sunshine!

Also in great news, I made some summertime renovations to a pair of pink shorts(originally Jcrew...3 dolla from D.I. for me :]) and an old pair of jeans... To be posted about later.

In the mean time I am just goin to continue letting my hair take me to great heights. :)

1 comments:

Amy Jacobs

In the words of Tony the man himself, "Take a break...BREAKS OVER!" I loved laughing through P90X with you. Sweet memories!
Mom