Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Mint, Chocolate, & Summer Employment.

Today. One of those Fridays where you have no plans and end up doing it all.
Good news came my way today while I was a work that I officially have summer employment... the best kind of summer employment that is. I applied to be a summer sports camp counselor for BYU and found out today that I was accepted! It is one of those experiences in life that I am excited beyond all reason for. When I checked my email it took alot of work to keep my head on straight and my legs from dancing away from me! sheeshoo!
Rach and I decided it was a night to celebrate and a night to use the newest member of our Lexington 23 family...KITCHEN AID. Unofficially/ officially named Martha. We made a trip to D.I. and found some items to begin spring clothing reconstruction projects (featured later). Then onward we went to the grosh and pick up the necessary ingredients for MINT BROWNIES. We may or may not have also picked up so mint chocolate chip ice cream while we were at it. We figured we would keep it St. Patty's inspired in honor of tomorow.
SIDE NOTE: I don't know if Macey's does this to you or just my roomates and I but everytime we enter Macey's in Provo some kind of ice cream purchase is always made.
We also didn't realise the intensity of making mint brownies...but we had a blast and a half doing it! We attempted in our novice cooking skills and they actually turned out sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. GOOD. So GREAT.
THE GOODS. The perfect blend of chocolate and mint. Happy St. Patty's and ice cream consumption ya'll.
Then Hollie-hols got home and it was time to set up the living room like we are five year olds with our mattress in preparation for a well needed movie night. And again we find ourselves in our favorite place: Movie watchin with treats.
The only logical way we could think to cool the brownies was outside....
My favorite picture from the night. The second step of frosting deee brownies.
Also... that heart balloon has been alive and well for over a month.
May we be regretting the late night/early morning ice cream and brownies on our
early morning run? Just maybe... but...
Here's to the happiest of Friday's.
MINT CHOCOLATE & A THUPPER DUPER EXCITED SPORTS CAMP COUNSELOR.
Also, HAPPY ST. PATTY's.