Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fauuuu Reaawll.

Weeewwlll, Obvioussllyyy....This is the real deal. FAUUU REAAWWWL. Can I just say I love living in America, and I am so thankful for incidents like this that explode all over the internet. Just like this little beauty of a video, that is part of what is helping my week to go by much faster. This "HOMEBOY" needs his own television show. PLEASE. I have not laughed as hard as I did when I saw this in a LONG TIME. A new family Fav, right next to Traacyy and her new cool aide hurrr.
ENJOY!

ROUND 1:



ROUND 2: THE REMIX



sorry about the overwheliming amount of Youtubes videos...I can't help myself when they are this good... :]

COUNTDOWN : G-Ma and Eagle Eyes LAND HOME > 2 dayyyyyssss
Birthday > 2 dayyyyyyyysssss
College > 22 dayyyyyssss :]

0 comments: