Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In Advance...

This Saturday is a dear friend of mines birthday...Daryn Frischknecht. :] HAPPY EIGTEENTH BIRTHDAY dee....




I love her more than she knows. :]

Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend and person! She makes me laugh constantly and is probaly the strongest person I know. She has taught me how to not be fearful and lose my worry. She lives without fear and does everything to its fullest. I'm going to miss my "Partner in Crime," or the "Dangerous Duo" as we were called around school. Thank you for all you have done for me and your friendship. As we have discussed..I cannot even imagaine growing up without you as a part of it. WE had our share of AWESOME and Rougghhh patches. I am so grateful for you. I will never forget our MEMORIESSSS. Thank heavens you are only two hours away... I'm going to miss you. I hope Utah State knows what comin for it. I love you deedee// my almost twin!

Happy Birthday to my one and only, favorite AGGIE! Hope its SPAANNNKKINNN :]


0 comments: