Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

THE OFFICE

This summer I spent a great amount of time with these lovely ladies. I will consider them some of my life long friends...as they helped to make my summer one of the funnest I ever had! I figure the deserved a shout-out. I will really miss them and not getting hilarious pictures on my desk or hidden in drawers when I arrive at work in the morning. I will miss the "fart" and "Beevis and Buthead" noises they hooked up to my computer, so i heard them everytime I got an instant message. Needless to say, I had plenty of GREAT laughs at work with them this summer. I will miss being called Starleekins, or the ever so popular "Starlet." Love you Julie and Roe-Roe!


1 comments:

Julie

Starlee, you are greatly missed already. Enjoy your college days. They could be the best of your life. Roe Roe and I wish you nothing but the best. Thanks for a fantastic summer.

Lots of love,

Julie