Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer LOVES

I am a serious believer that music can alter you mood entirely! So it that case...need a little sunshine in your day? Well buckle up my friend,crank up those speakers,and prepare to shockingly see your endless grouchy-ness fade away...I have found your solution:



New Found Love #2: BOAT SHOES


Tess Caroll from "Charlie St. Cloud" inspired me and I am hoping to invest in a pair of these beauties very soon. Hopefully when paired with an oxford, bright cardigan, and a pair of boyfriend jeans we will have a winner.

HAPPY SATURDAYYYYY!hope it's SPANNKKINN.

2 comments:

Anonymous

i love the color of these, but they're not on the website! when did u find this pic/ and where?!

StarleeMarie

I know!! This color was sold out when I purchased mine too! I purchased mine almost a year ago now....but the picture of this color was posted on the L.L. Bean Website still!