Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Wowzaaa...




...IT'S BEEN A WHILE!



Well, I am officially HOME, and I have been for a while, but have been running around crazy trying to get ready for school! I ship out tomorow...sooooo I figured it was time to catch the blog up!


Update 1: Officially 18!







Were else would I go for my birthday dinner besides...WINGERSSSSS, in Provo!!! My favorite Restaurant and one of my favorite places! Heavenly Chicken wings and Micheal Buble are all I need. I had an awesome dinner with my family! Then we headed down to SLC/Gateway Mall for some shopping and loli-gagging before my grandparents flight arrived. And there we discovered that parts of SLC have become FUNKY TOWN. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty sweet watching a lady get arrested for shop lifting and all, but that was our breaking point in the night,so we decided to ROOLLL OUT of the mall! which leads to...



Update 2: Lola & Papa are HOME!

Grandma and Papa got home at 12:30 AM from the Phillipines on my birthday. It was soo stinkin awesome having then arive safely at home....then party didn't end there my friend. We continued on Starley Family Style and had Brownies and BYU Creamery ice cream at 3 in the MORNING. It was a blast-and-a-half, let me tell you. I missed my grandparents humor and hugs. But noww our cute Papa and Lola are back in the STATES!! :]

over and out solider. :]






0 comments: