Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2 dias...

Well folks it is now officially only two days until I am back in my very own mother land. I am stoked out of my mind for the trip!!!

I am taking 8 of my friends from DC home with me. Thanks to my angel mother & dad, we will all be sleeping at my house. I love roadtrips, especially if they are head south toward one of the places that I love most. We have some fun things on our agenda & I can't wait to report back. Some that I am rather excited for are hiking in red rock and seeing the Vegas sign. It is so much fun to show friends around. The most glorious part of the weekend is definately going to be the fact that it is going to be 70 DEGREES. That is my favorite temperature. Feelin great about that little number. And most of all...I can't wait to hug my family. They are the greatest and most fun people that I know.

Bring on the great weekend! Pray that I can do my homework without getting car sick... :]

0 comments: