Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Blast From the Past Friday: Phelps Edition

Dedicated to Auntie Jen...

I was going through all of my old e-mails yesterday from years ago that I haven't deleted and boy did I find some little treasures there. Let me bring to your attention the oh-so-AWESOME (or used to be)Michael Phelps....



I have always had a serious love for the Olympics, and once upon a time..the Olympics = Michael Phelps...I found some correspondence between me and my aunt titled "M.P." and "I heart Phelps," and of course I had to check them out before deleting them...what I found was GOLDEN. It reminded me that my love for Michael Phelps, was rather more of an obsession. All of my friends will testify that instead of having pictures of friends and family on my middle school binders I had MICHAEL PHELPS...everywhere! Hard to believe, I know...but i have evidence. I even wrote a nice little poem about him...I died of laughter when I found it.

Exhibit A:

There are a few words I'd like to say
About Micheal Phelps today.
His beauty and his grace,
his body to his face
A swimming machine,
And the man of my dreams.
All he has to do is get baptized,
and I will be satisfied
But at the end of the day
All I can say is...
YES, YES, YES I DID It for Phelps!!!

Why I have not been called to have this piece of art published yet..I do not know?hahaha but in the mean time what a GEM it is!

Exhibit B: I spent the TIME to research this and send it to my aunt...

Top 5 Michael Phelps Facts!
-Water drinks Michael Phelps.
-Scientists recently discovered the cause for warmer sea temperature and melting icebergs happens every time Michael Phelps gets in the water.
-Michael Phelps' sweat is consider a banned substance for other athletes. Too bad Michael Phelps never sweats.
-When Michael Phelps jumps into the pool, he isn't making a splash; the water is just trying to get out of his way.
-Once, when Michael Phelps swam the Atlantic Ocean and came across mermaids, one said to him "I thought you were just a myth!"

I honestly believed he was larger than life :]




After finding all of this, I just realised how greatful I am for my Aunt Jeni. No one else would have understood.hahaha That's the thing about Jen, she always loves and understands. I love her more than she knows. Good thing we have forever. :]

2 comments:

Jessica Thomas

Michael Phelps covered our seventh grade binders and our notebooks. Our = You, Erin, Kelsey, Jamie, and I.

Good times.

StarleeMarie

Ahhhhh...I miss those days. hahahaha TRUE STORY!!!