Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The RECAP...

High School was so good to me- it gave me unforgetable experiences, dear friends, and helped to make me who I am today. I figured the least I could do would be to dedicate my first blog post to it. herrreee gooesss :]

My Sophmore year, Coach Collins (the greatest student council advisor in the world) gave us a "To-Do-List" project, to write down 150 things that we desire to do in our lifetime. It really inspired me to live and ENJOY it! Since then I have been keeping track of all the things I have done on my list, and have been crossing them off one by one. My "To-Do-List" hangs on my wall and reminds me everyday, to smile and make the most of it. This is a RECAP of a few of my "To-Do-List" items that I am proud to say, I have crossed off

#6: Graduate from High School With Honors


The day I worked for, for four years! And it all paid off! BULLDOGS for LIFE.

#9: Get a Job for Summer '09


LIFEGUARDING = LOVE/HATE :]Sar helped me to survive!

#12: Learn to Snow Ski



This started goal of mine started off tragic, and I quickly learned what not to do...after sledding down the mountain on the back of my skis. :]


#13: Pass AP Chemistry



I said pass AP Chemistry..not the Ap Chemistry test.;]

#14: Graduate from Seminary


I got to graduate with my ward, my best friends. I love you guys :]

#16: Letter in Bulldog Tennis


Lettering was a complete surpirse! haha Nothing would have been the same without my dee. I will miss you...only 2 hours away :]

#42: ROAD TRIPPP


We left early one morning and went to six flags. MOST FUN day ever :] We drove back that night...smelt horrible, were starving, and had headaches...but we were completely content with it! Thanks Smitty, for one of my favorite memories!

#44: Visit Washington D.C.


CHT..I LOVE D.C. Part of what made last summer the greates EVER.

#94: Watch a Sunset on the Beach


Thank you Smittys :] The most amazing trip to Hawaii.

#95: Do 5 Cart-Wheels in a Row


You know I did 5 Cart-Wheels on my GR date!

#113: Be in a Play


The Senior Play!! "Death by Fatal Murder." I made wonderful friends and learned alot!

#145: DON'T TRIP AT GRADUATION
...well I'm alive aren't I??

#156: See Carrie Underwood in Concert


Carrie...could you be anymore awesome? Statdium of Fire!

#173: Finish the E-Board LIST :]


We did it :]

#185: Donate Blood


It was also Nerd Day... PERFECT! I always though donating blood was disgusting...and I still do. haha But I am so glad I did it, or really glad that I had friends who forced me too.

The first piece of advice my dad told me upon entering high school was, "Get Involved." I am glad I did. Thanks Dad.

In the words of TRACYYY,
Peaceee and Buhhlessings.

0 comments: