Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nike.

Meet the NIKE FREE 2's. I don't know why I fall in love with shoes so easily...probably becuase I can really on my shoe size never to change. :] I LOVE THESE. Quite the beaut's, eh? At the end of Winter Semester at BYU, I started excercising regularly again, and really fell in love with it. It was a nice break from worrying about things, or racking my brain with homework... and I started to feel a whole lot better! Since I have been home I started running again and never before have I been the one to say I really enjoy it but... I really enjoy running!! It is hard...but worth it! Calee, my family, and I try and go out every night to get our run/walk/ do something on! Nike has a couple of iPhone Apps. for exercising that got me so stoked! my current favorite is the Nike + GPS, where you can track how far you run, your time, calories burnt, and compare all of that information between runs...now thats what I'm talkin about! And besides that...I love all their gear! All of the fun stuff makes me look forward to exercising even more! I hope to invest in one of their sweet t-shirts too...they all make me laugh.



"You said tomorow, YESTERDAY."
JUST DO IT.
:]


0 comments: