Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Chocolate Bananas & Sunburns.

The FIRST MONTH at home has flown by like...I don't even know what! Just FAST. I has been the best being home and working. I love my job, especially the people I work with. It has been such a change being home, due to the lack of people my age. My friend Calee and me have been the only members of the Vegas Crew the past month...but we had an exciting & and reuniting trip to look forward too...Memorial Day weekend could not have come any faster! To Mickey Headquarters and the beach we reported!! This past weekend Calee, Me, Sarah, our friend Maddie, My aunt and her best friend made our way down to our kind of paradise... The beach and all of its activites ( people watching and tanning our personal favorites) beaconed to us. Disney treated us well with it's ever lovely plethera of food [CHOCOLATE BANANAS: personal favorite.] , rides, laughs, and just a little more people watching. This trip was the much needed break from real life. :] We jammed, told stories, ate, ate, laughed, laughed...& oh SUNBURNED. No worries, or the quote of the trip...IT'S FINE.



Beach Time...right after we stuffed ourselves silly for brunch at the SUGAR SHACK.


PCH. I have never experienced it before...let alone in a convertible Beamer. AWESOME!


Our Little adventure to Laguna and then Rubys...


FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY. :]


Disney at night...my favorite, No matter how dilusional you feel. :]



Dancing is always a good idea.



The Tram Tram into DLAND.

I like to call myself a... Disney Enthusiast.

:]


Have a Spakin' Tuesday Team!