Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BIT about DIP.


Lets talk about it. DIP or what I like to call// have called since I was little, "BIP". Call it what you may...Sauce, dressing, dip...I LOVE IT. Ever since I was little "Bip" has been a VITAL part of every snack and meal. I have been thinking about it lately and I just don't know why...it's just on of those quorky things... :] It [DIP] is one of those things that you just can't go without. It brings a little more life to the food, and enhances the flavors. Kind of a strange-r obsession, straying from the usual soda craving, sweet tooth, etc,etc...I know...Just Kind of Weird. As i think about it, I know that all forms of dip are just empty calories...abosolutely necessary empty calories that is. Some chose to invest their calorie useage into cookies and candy galore...but dip is simply my calorie waster of choice... Fry Sauce to Ranch, Aritichoke dip to Ketchup, Barbeque Sauce to Sour Cream. Dip, my friends is always a good Idea.


HAPPY DIPPING!

0 comments: