Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Spade.

FOSTER.
I have had to many discussions about Kate Spade lately not to blog about all of the lovely, simple, and delicate goodness brought into this world by her genius. When I googled the word "Feminine" a Kate Spade Add popped up right next to it in correlation to my search...I KID YOU NOT! Femininity is one thing I believe the world and all women could use a little more of. Yes I am of the most guilty of being a slacker in this area...but...we should embrace all things feminine! Merely glancing over things Kate Spade makes me beam with joy at the fact that i am a woman, and such creations are made in mind of the woman (which I am). :] Why yes, it is quite expensive...but quite the quality. Why pay so much, we all ask. But today my question is for all of us is, why not admire? We can take it as a bit of inspiration! These little beauties you find your eye-balls glazed over with amazment by, are called the FOSTER. Kate Spade made with just a pinch of old-school-feminine-nerd-tanstic-ness. Could I be anymore in love with such a pair of frames? I KNOW NOT! And actually the price on the little puppies are not to shabby for frames... by this I am beyond ecstatic. I hope to someday have these gracefully resting on the arc of my nose, and the cure to my absolutely (not)attractive full-face-scruntching eye squint. In honor of Kate Spade I do this. :]


0 comments: