Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

M.M.


This taught me, in all aspects of my life to avoid acting "someday" but rather today. I love this video so much, as it encourages us to act now and the way by which we can return is service. I know that by serving those around us we can be restored to a sense of our divinity, and the divinity of all those around us. Serving others is one of the acts by which we can invite the spirit into our lives and the lives of others. It is a strange and marvelous occurrence, the feeling you can receive upon serving another. It is of the most rewarding and necessary things we can do. In all my actions I hope to serve my fellow men.

1 comments:

madison elizabeth mackey

AH I just want to hug you so tight! I love you Star!

And I'm not just saying that as a "service" :)