Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Round One.

End of first semester done, say what? I can't believe how incredibly fast it went. I feel as though it was one of the most momentus and challenging transitions in my life thus far, and of course it continues on. And ya know what? I LOVE IT. Sometimes, I stop and think to myself, What the heck am I doing here? This is absolutely nutso. It's kinda surreal as I reflect on my current life, day to day, as I thought this time would never come or happen as such. And thats the thing it just happens. Not necessarily a warning comes with it. It just HAPPENS.

Coming to college is truly a time when you come to terms with exactly who you are and really rely on exactly what you believe every second of every day. There have been times this semester that have been incredibly difficult, and this may sound odd, but I have had to learn how to enjoy and love the difficult. Love the opportunity to pull myself out of those difficult challenges, Love the lessons I was taught, Love and grow closer with those around me during those challenges.

As of right now, I am sitting in the Harold B. Lee Library with my most diligent friend Rachel Udall, studying for finals. She is the most wonderful example to me, especially considering she is studying right now as I am blogging my little heart out...hahaha what you ya know...I got distracted. I am really hoping they go well and am super stoked for them. A hot date with the HBLL on Friday Night is whats up right now. Nerdy? YES. Fantastic? I THINK SO.

I can't wait for next semester as it holds many new learning experiences (including how to accept the snow into my life.) As of now I am still ignoring the lovely winter fastly approaching...why yes I did wear capris and sandals yesterday. You best believe it. I am super stoked for my classes, as they will hopefully help me to decide on a major and start jet-settin' towards the future. Ain't Life Wonderful. And as is the CHRISTmas season. It truly is a time we can reflect on our Savior and feel of his and our Fathers love greater than ever. Home in 6 dayss!

ding. Ding. Ding. Round 1 is just about finished. And I survived :]

2 comments:

Unknown

I better take your advice (= I gotta go to college next year! But I am glad you love it! I like your blog! It's cute (=

wstacij

i LOVE when you talk about next semester:) it's like you saw me coming! lol