Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

reading report

..."but with a cultivated mind, quick sympathies and that power of enjoyment which is a priceless treasure-- he was well equipped for the battle of life." pg. 18
 
Cool. Stuff. This book. I really have to be in the right mood to read it but, I have already learned so much. So far I have just read about the family of Florence Nightingale. They really fought for what they believed in no matter the consequences. They set so many of the precedents for they ways in which we live. So many of the comforts that we have are because of the many discomforts they lived through. Inspiring-ly great history and people.
 
I am finding my love for reading again. DO IT.
 
:]