Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012

todayy.

#1 of today.
 I have discovered that I am no longer the unburnable Starlee Jacobs, that I once was in high school.  I went to the pool with my family last week when they were here and didn't think to put on sunscreen.  A hot shower and a couple of hours later I seriously began to regret the no-sunscreen decision.  As girls we have this sub-concious thought than sunscreen=continuous winter delight white skin...Therefore, we just forgettttttt...to wear it. :]   This sunburn actually took me back to the days when I went to Hawaii with The Smith family & Sarah and I fell asleep on the beach...entire bodies ROASTED. We could barely walk, sit, or sleep, and radiated more heat than a bonfire. Considering My skin is now peeling away from me, I am going to have to be careful with the new clean canvas of skin. Well, lesson learned, right?  Tomorrow, I go to the lake...wish my burnt back luck and a whole lot of SPF.

#2 of this most adventurous Friday.
 (which has been one of my favorites of the whole summer, thanks to Madison Mackey).
TENNIS. We played tennis for a couple of hours today.  We both played in high school but, haven't played since.  It was seriously so much fun to start to kind of get back into the feel of tennis.  It really is a blast-and-a-half of a lifelong sport! PLAY IT. You should really play it. We set a goal to be able to actually play a full game by the end of the summer. Also, if we get good enough we might sign up for intermurals. Keep you eyes peeled for the new dynamic duo of tennis AMURICAAAA! We commin. We commin.

ALSO. THE FOURTH OF JULY IS THIS WEEK.
(my favorite holiday x 10,000000000000000.3)
Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in watching, my favorite things in the whole world, The Freedom Festival Grand Parade or Stadium of Fire but...I will be working & I love that just as much. We will be at Seven Peaks that night...Let the sports camp party begin!

0 comments: