Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wait'a Minute...

Finding look-a-likes is one of my favorite things. i tend to be able to find someone anywhere, that reminds me of someone I know. It must drive people crazy (including myself), that I exclaim 20,308,430,999 times a day, "They remind me of/look like someone." Its the worst when I can't pin point it. Usually when I do figure who they look like, no one else agrees anyways. I get so excited when I find a good look-a-like.

Today in my waste-two-hours-of-my-day research, I found a slide show someone had put together of athlete to actor look-a-likes. Boy. Oh Boy, was I excited. I was going to put this one to the test. It was pretty darn awesome...and i thought to myself, I really wouldn't mind that job. :] Finding Pictures of Celebrities all day and comparing them with others, having success, and therefore creating a sweet slideshow on MSN, to suck in look-a-like suckers like me and waste their time to. MAN. Livin' the Dream 101 that would be. But..... I think I will keep my job :]

Anywaazzzz, here is one of my favorite pictures from that slideshow.
(Simply because it made me bust a gut!)


"Heyyyyy." & "CHEESE."

Oh, and don't forget our Honorary Dignitary of the day.


HANDSOME? YES, quite.
Okay, Okay...I know everyone knows of his shockingly new and attractive digs. But I just can't seem to get over it. Therefore Mr. Neville Longbottom, takes the WIN.

0 comments: