Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Hur.

There comes a point with hair when ya just get bored. I am at this stage right now...But at the same time I can't decide what to do different with it! Dang it. Stuck in a hair rut again. Then again, as I have done some research I found this little beauty of a Haircut.....





Honestly it is not much different than what i have had before...but I'm diggin it! maybe with little more of an A-Line. And then there is the option of growing it out more or the fun option of adding color.... WE SHALL SEE.


Have a Rockin' Monday. I survived, hope you do too :]

0 comments: