Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pilates & Lifes' goods!

I used to think that I was just a runner girl.  I really have grown to love yoga too, but pilates I had never tried.  IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE! If I could have it my way I would run 2 or 3 times a week and do pilates 2 times as well.  I am in a pilates class through BYU right now with Hollie twice a week. It is hard, but you really begin to feel and see a difference slowly.

I am hoping that I can continue to take pilates classes.  It is low impact to your body.  It focuses on and strengthens the core.  I have never felt better, thanks to pilates!

Also,  quick update of last weekend... Hollie surprised me and took me to the So You Think
You Can Dance Concert in Salt Lake City.  It was the best thing... made me miss dance and realize how I need to start going to more dance concerts! She had planned it out two months in advance and planned clues to slowly tell me on our drive where we were going.  It was the sweetest thing.  I am so grateful for her in my life and the precious friendship she gives me.  We have plans to surprise my grandma the same way Hollie surprised me and take her to the nutcracker! I can't wait to see ballet, especially with my grandma.  She used to be a ballerina.  I think that is where my love for dance generates from.  GOOD TIMES AHEAD!

Most importantly, I am so excited for Thanksgiving! My family is coming to me this year. PARTY! This are to fun for words and the people I love the most. Let the games begin. Yupppp.

I just have to finish all of my work first..... That's what this weekend is for!! :]

0 comments: