Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

PLG.

Have you ever seen a petite lap giraffe?

=

a miniature, Russian, special breed of giraffe.



I am afriadd that ever since these little guys/ the most adorable things I have ever seen, made their debut into my life, in my Communications class with my Sarah, I have been obssesed! They are so cute. So tiny & so perfect... :]


Check them out here at this website!


Although, I will say there is a catch... but It has entertained me beyond anything! There is a waiting list for them, due to high demand but, it will make you laugh regardless....


ENJOY! & happy April Fool's dayy :]

0 comments: