Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1T5zB2qtr
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Puttin On The Ritz.

This one is dedicated to my Holly. Two Words: OUR FUTURE.

Class Registration for Winter Semester is starting up soon, and we have GRAND plans. Lets just say beginning tap has no idea what is heading right towards it. We have unanimously decided to take a tap class together. I could not be more excited for this event, in fact it just might be what gets me through the rest of this semester, and next semester. I thought I would put a little surprise together for Hol, just for a little more inspiration. We talked in the hallway for an hour yesterday...brainstorming of the wonderful things we WILL be doing with our little tapping toes. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while. THIS is the REAL DEAL folks. We are about to put on the ritz. The first thing that popped into my head when I got back to my room was this little beauty of a video...





If that didnd fulfill all your hopes and dreams I don't know what will...

:]

0 comments: